Insquable.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand that your privacy is important to you and want to assure you that we will treat your personal information with respect.
Information We Collect
Insquable may collect information such as your name, email address, telephone number, or other contact information when you register for an account, make a purchase, or contact us with a question or comment. We may also collect information about your activity on our website, such as the pages you visit, and other information about your use of our website.
Use of Your Information
Insquable may use the information we collect from you for a variety of purposes, such as to:
• Provide you with the products and services you request
• Contact you with information about our products and services
• Improve our website and services
• Analyze usage trends
• Personalize your experience
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following ways:
• With service providers who process data on our behalf, such as payment processors or other third parties that help us provide our services
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
• As required by law or in response to a valid legal process
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others
You have the right to opt out of certain uses of your data. You can:
• Request access to the data we have collected about you
• Request that we delete your data
• Request that we stop using your data in certain ways
• Request that we transfer your data to another service provider
If you would like to exercise any of these choices, please contact us.
Insquable use a variety of security measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard measures, such as encryption, to protect your data.